So I have been thinking about what is going to my next post? Then I realised… It’s New Year’s Eve you dumbass. I guess I’m going to post the cliché “new beginnings” post.
What do I want to get out of 2015?
1. Do well with the blog. (My definition of do well is posting regularly – I know, a bit pathetic.)
2. Be more cultured. Museums, concerts and books. I got behind this past year and I definitely need to reinvent myself again.
3. Get first class in my first year at university.
4. Get an internship in media-related field.
5. Expand my social life beyond my flatmates, my family and a few coursemates.
6. Get a job!
7. Improve my writing.
8. The classics – exercise and eat healthy. However, I have strong doubts that I will really do this.
9. Apparently I need to treat myself better. So called loving – myself. I honestly think that I don’t need to this but some people have told me that I need to take care of myself better, whatever that means. So let’s do this, right?
10. Do something meaningful and find 2015 absolutely amazing.
After my kind of new year’s resolutions I’m gonna address what I actually think about today. Hm. I used to loved it. The fireworks. The cold. The midnight. I have never spent a single New Year’s Eve without my family. Which is kind of pathetic or endearing – depends how you look at it. I see something it as something in between. Few years ago I wished I could get away. Now I don’t really mind anymore. Don’t feel like staying up until the morning and getting drunk – there are other occasions for this, definitely. So now, few hours before midnight I’m kinda trying to write a blog post. And I enjoy it. So maybe I might be able to do no. 1 this year. Fingers crossed.
I’m still deciding what my next post is going to be about. I have so many opinions on so many things that I want to get out but I want my blog to look/be concise. Should my next post be another book review? Or about a TV show? Or a movie? Such a dilemma.
Anyway, happy new year. I see you (I do realise that not a single person have read this but hopefully someone will soon) in 2015!